Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We're back in Az!

Well we are back in Az! It feels so good to be back minus this hot weather! This is the time of year in Columbus when it starts to get a little cooler, and well, in Phoenix, it probably will not get cooler for at least a couple of months. *sigh* But loving being home. It's funny because I am enjoying little luxuries such as having more than 4 towels on hand. During the season, we normally have the bare necessities. 4 forks, 4 plates, 1 frying pan, no decorations etc. So having pictures on the wall and not having to run the dish washer once a day, feels like a luxury to me. 

In the mean time, I am trying to get in some sort of a normal routine now that we're back. It's been a difficult adjustment for Brielle at the gym. The Lifetime fitness is SO busy here and I think she gets a bit overwhelmed. She finally got used to the girls at the gym in Columbus, and then I go and change it on her. Sorry babe! I am missing the Lifetime back in Columbus myself. The one particular instructor I loved, is amazing! She was so great at really caring about the material, and people taking her classes. I don't particularly get the same feeling at the Lifetime here in Gilbert.... I'll adjust! 

Our house is coming along just beautifully, and we are set to close September 5th! I can honestly say that I  really love this house and plan on staying there for a long time! Even though Matt and I had the house in Queen Creek, this is a house we bought together, so it's officially ours.... So needless to say, I really haven't unpacked from the season yet, because I feel like we'll be moving so soon. 

Oh yeah, and there's 12 games left in the season... Not really ready for Matt's season to be over for him, but ready for the season to be over-if that makes any sense. 

                                         Here are some pics of our last few days in Columbus! 








And our house! Not completely done, but getting there! (PS- I plan on our yard having a little more green in it!) 


4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safely. I know you are sooo glad to be back. There's no place like home, right?! :) Enjoy your off season. I can't wait to see pictures of the house when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you're back home! I bet your mom is in 7th heaven!! Hope to see you all at Josh's 30th birthday party!!! Love your blog and you. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete