Thursday, June 7, 2012

Home is where the heart is, and mine is in 2 places


We got back from Az on Monday! Brielle did awesome on the flight! (I was very proud of her) We had so much fun in Az and still I didn’t get to do everything I wanted. Being back really made me realize how much I miss my family and friends. I’ve been doing this for a long time now, geez almost 10 years. But having another person involved makes things a little different. Brielle had the time of her life. The bond that she has with my mom and dad is amazing and so sweet. She LOVES being at their house and playing with all of grammie’s cool toys. And I SO appreciated my mom watching Bri while I got some “mommy time”. So leaving was very emotional on all of us. Thank goodness we will get to see our family again in a month in SAN DIEGO!! We are so excited! My parents, sister and brother in law, and his parents rented a HUGE beach house. Matt even might come since it’s during the All-Star break! Whoooo!... Still searching for flights that are not SO expensive from Columbus. Anyway, for now we are back to our baseball schedule.  I will try my best to keep everyone updated on our groundhog day lifestyle! Ha! (I make it sound so boring but it can be exciting!)

Here are some more highlights from our trip:


Mom and the grand babies 


Sister and I at Postinos in Gilbert. YUM!!

Chinches por Vida (2nd generation)

The splash pad sisters

I can't believe my baby is this big!!


Gram and Gramps celebrated their 48th Wedding Anniversary! How cool is that!?


Come on ride the train! choo! choo!


Cousin playtime with Luuuuuccyyy! 


Cousin Conversation


Splash pad fun at Grammie's 


Girls night! We had big plans to "go out" and we were done after dinner! (Getting old. cringe)


Oh! and Matt got to see Niagra Falls on his road trip! (My guy is so handsome!) 


1 comment:

  1. Glad ya'll had a safe trip! You and your sister look sooo much alike!! Niagra Falls is sooo neat....glad Pags was able to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete