Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lulu-LOVE


I love to workout! It's one of my most favorite things to do. I have been going to Lifetime fitness here in Columbus and I LOVE it! The fitness groups they have at this particular gym are amazing! The instructors are all so knowledgeable and motivational! I am a runner and spinner at heart, but since I've been going to Lifetime, I have fallen in love with their "bootcamp" like classes. They have other names for them, but that is the best way I can describe it to the general public. I feel a lot more fit going to these classes getting a little resistance training in! 

Anyway, I started noticing some REALLY cute workout clothes some of the gals at the gym were wearing. Come to find out, all of the really cute gear I was seeing was from Lululemon! I've been to Lululemon, and Matt actually got me a pullover from there for Christmas last year. But when I found out how much it was, I returned it. I couldn't justify it, at the time. Yeah, it's pricey. But I was assured by my friends Alicia and Carly that it was totally worth it! I was skeptical, but I couldn't get the caaaaauuuute Lulu outfits out of my head! So my sweet husband agreed to let me get an outfit from there. Ok, let me just say it is THE BEST workout gear I have ever worn. I'm obsessed! Something about it sucks everything in the right way, absorbs the sweat perfectly, and not to mention looks adorable. I don't want to wear anything else now. So for now I'm going to invest in the good stuff, a little bit at a time! Here are some of my wish lists items:  







No comments:

Post a Comment