Sunday, May 27, 2012

Az for a long road trip


Hey everyone! Matt left on a 12 day road trip on Wednesday, so Brielle and I decided to fly back to Az! It's always hard to say good bye to Matt for that long, but it was a little easier knowing that we were going back home to see our family and friends! It has been almost 2 months since we had seen all of our friends and family so it has been good to be back! Bri and I have stayed really busy! I'm not quite sure we're caught up on sleep but it's so worth it!:) Here are some highlights from our trip so far! Oh and our little send off date with daddy before he left on his trip! 



Bri @ Milestone 229 in downtown Columbus 


*Precious moments*


Fountain Princess 


Bri and I before we took off to Az. I was a little worried bc she was a bit difficult before hand!


She actually did great! She slept the first hour and watched Dora and ate snacks the rest of the time. I find myself saying this a lot but #thankGodforipads!


Mom Party!! Haha! So fun at the Az Grand Hotel! 


My #1 Chinch


Cousin Kaylee's 2nd Birthday. Elmo was a hit!


Nana with Bri and Kaylee


A concert outside with Grammy Joelle and Grandpa Tim. Brielle loved dancing and walking around with Grammy Joelle! 


Cousins


Bri loving on Grammy


Bri LOVES her grandpa! It's the cutest thing!

Well friends! I'll hopefully keep the updates coming! (I'm pretty proud of my blog track record lately!) I can't wait for all of the other fun things we have planned! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the pictures! Looks like home is amazing; you're gonna come back so tan! Lovely : ) Miss you two and have a great rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete