Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


Although I have spent Mother’s Day away from my mom before, this Mother’s Day I felt extra sad without my mom. I have the most beautiful, loving mom I know. She is the nicest, most sincere person and I love her so much! I pray I can be half the mom she is- because she is AWESOME! Love you, mommy!

Mother’s Day 2011 was a lot of fun! Since the boys were on the road, some of the other baseball girls and I got together for brunch and a day by the pool! It was a lot of fun to actually do something different than go to the gym and hang out at home or Target. We went to Colorado Mtn. Brewery- the food was not that great- but the company was. I really enjoyed getting to know some of the new girls. It was a lot of fun!:) Brielle was wiped by the end of the day- she had a lot of fun as well!...




Since Matt was on the road for Mother’s day, we celebrated a little early. Matt was so thoughtful to get me flowers and cards the day before he left. He also special ordered a *pink*bat, and signed it. It was very cute. I really loved the cards that he got me as well. They were so thoughtful- his made me cry, and he signed Brielle’s name on hers in sloppy writing as if she signed it herself. That itself, was SO cute! Oh yeah- and he got me some new running shoes that I’ve been wanting! I have such a sweet husband. :)







It’s weird to say that I am a mom, but it is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me! As I reflect on the day that Brielle was born- I feel so overwhelmed with joy. I remember the second that she came out it automatically became the best moment of my life. I was weeping with joy! Here are a few pictures a little bit after she was born (Don't mind the horrible post labor hair):





1 comment:

  1. Yayyy!! I'm sooo excited you started a blog!! Isn't it sooo much fun?!?! I love it! It's soo addictive. I think it'll help you to stay busy while Pagz is gone on roadtrips. I hope ya'll are doing well. Happy Mother's Day too!! :)

    ReplyDelete